- Traversed the cavern and headed north to a descending staircase, ended in a short hall with a door to the north and the south.
- South door had sounds of rattling, shouts, and groans behind it
- North door was a makeshift alchemist’s lab where invisibility potions were in attempts of being made, albeit unsuccessfully. Azalin took a bottle each of powdered nightshade, dragon bile, and mercury (25gp to an alchemist / apothecary)
- The party chased Glasstaff from his chambers, through several secret doors, up a stair case and out into the cavern again where the battled the Nothic while Locke chased Glasstaff down.
- Glasstaff was put down for the count by Locke’s arrows, and quickly learned that his real name is Iarno Albrek, Havilar bound him and returned him to custody in Phandalin where he will be taken to Neverwinter and put on trial for his crimes.
- The rest of the party traversed the Crypt and smashed some skeletons, Rescuing Nina and her teenaged children, she told them of an EmeraldAmulet left behind in her family’s shop.
- The party is awaiting for Havilar to return before proceeding to investigate the hideout further.
The Lost Mines of Phandelver
Session 3 - The Redbrand Hideout
Yo Dawg, I heard You Like Secret Doors